Let's face it. Indemnification provisions are tough.
It doesn't matter whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to negotiating SaaS contracts.
There are so many layers and nuances and pitfalls. It's easy to mess them up and that can have dire consequences for your company.
This is especially true in SaaS contracts. We see providers demand their customers agree to a broad indemnification obligation, while customers want their providers to do the same.
During this webinar, Jessica Nguyen, Shahed Kader, and Laura Frederick will share best practices for drafting and negotiating these concepts in SaaS deals. They will discuss:
- Should you include "hold harmless" in your provision?
- What parties should be included as indemnitees?
- What exclusions are critical to include and avoid?
- How should you handle intellectual property indemnities if you are a customer? Is the answer different as a customer?
- What's the best way to handle indemnification for data and security breaches?
- And much much more!