I hope you'll join me at the first How to Contract Conference coming in January.
I am Laura Frederick, Founder of How to Contract. I am creating the professional conference I always wanted but could never find.
Trust me, it is going to be phenomenal!
- Training on the same kind of practical techniques and tactics I share in my LinkedIn posts and book.
- Amazing contract lawyers whom I handpicked and learn from all the time, each sharing their practical insights into how to draft and negotiate contracts.
- 8 hours of continuing legal education credits (CLE) in many U.S. states (pending approval) for early bird and regular ticket holders.
Join us to improve your skills and have fun.
Learn how to draft and negotiate contracts from these amazing lawyers
I spent years frustrated by the lack of practical training for commercial contract attorneys and professionals. I dreamed of a conference that would explain what I needed to do my job. But never found one. So now I'm creating the kind of conference I needed.
I have assembled this amazing group to do just that! Learn real-world insights and techniques that I and these contract pros use every single day to make our jobs easier (and clients happier).
Corporate Counsel, Franklin Templeton, and Founder, Contract Nerds
SVP and Managing Counsel, Wells Fargo
Founder, 108 Legal
Partner, Paradigm Counsel
Founder, The Entrepreneur's Lawyer
President, Legal Writing Pro
Partner, King Fischer
Partner, Winston and Strawn
General Counsel, Kentucky State University
Founder, Meister & Steiner
Senior Counsel, Hilgers Graben
Shareholder, Mullin Rybicki
General Counsel, Qapital
Professor, University of Nevada - Las Vegas School of Law, and Founder, Write.law
Director, Transactional Skills Program, University of Miami Law School
Check out the session topics...
DAY ONE - THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2022 FROM 11 AM to 3:30 PM (ET)
- How we draft and negotiate contracts in the real world taught by Laura Frederick (Founder @ How to Contract)
- How to use better writing to create better contracts taught by Ross Guberman (President @ Legal Writing Pro)
- How to draft and negotiate contract definitions taught by David Fligor (Partner @ Paradigm Counsel)
- How to draft and negotiate content and copyright provisions taught by Gabe Meister (Co-Founder @ Meister & Steiner)
- How to draft and negotiate limit of liability provisions taught by Jonathan Perkel (General Counsel @ Qapital)
- How to draft and negotiate statements of work taught by Sue Bunnell (SVP and Managing Counsel @ Wells Fargo)
- How to draft and negotiate hardware and patent-related provisions taught by Stephen Kong (Partner @ Winston & Strawn)
- How to draft and negotiate SaaS-specific provisions taught by Hebe Doneski (Founder @ 108 Legal)
DAY TWO - FRIDAY, JANUARY 14, 2022 FROM 11 AM TO 3:30 PM (ET)
- How to manage the contract negotiation process taught by Nada Alnajafi (Founder @ Contract Nerds)
- How to optimize Word for your contract review and negotiation taught by Joe Regalia (Professor @ UNLV School of Law)
- How to draft and negotiate software license provisions taught by Chad King (Partner @ King & Fisher)
- How to draft and negotiate confidentiality provisions taught by Marcia Narine Weldon (Professor @ University of Miami School of Law)
- How to draft and negotiate indemnification provisions taught by Rebecca Gray (Founder @ Entrepreneur's Lawyer)
- How to draft and negotiate dispute resolution provisions taught by Cheryl Mullin (Managing Shareholder @ Mullin PC)
- How to draft and negotiate boilerplate provisions taught by Sterling Miller (Senior Counsel @ Hilgers Graben)
- How to manage disagreements with your vendors taught by Lisa Lang (General Counsel @ Kentucky State University)
How to Contract is all about quality contract training at a reasonable price.
Education, Government, and Non-Profit Employee Tickets
Requires work email. No CLE available.BUY NOW
How to Contract Conference FAQs
Is this conference only for lawyers?
What if I am not from the U.S.? Will the conference still be useful for me?
Will I get access to the recording if I can't attend live?
Will I get continuing legal education credit for my U.S. state bar?
How can I convince my employer to pay for me to attend this conference?
Can I get a refund if I buy a ticket and change my mind?
I should point out one thing.
It's a long wait until the How to Contract Conference.