Contracts Drafting and Negotiating with Laura Frederick for Negotiate AnythingApr 30, 2023
In this episode of Negotiate Anything, the #1 negotiation podcast in the world, Laura explains how to successfully create contracts that benefit both parties. She emphasizes the importance of understanding what each party needs, negotiating in good faith, and fully explaining all terms in writing.
- How to correctly create and edit contracts in negotiation.
- How to keep the outcome and the relationship in negotiations.
- The value of authenticity in contract highlighting and editing.
Laura and Kwame discuss:
- Confidence and authenticity in negotiations.
- The importance of communication in finding a solution.
- The way to find a pathway to reaching agreements and getting the best deals.